Individuals have 7 days from the date of receipt of the product to report any damage, malfunction, or other problems with items ordered to Kyberlight. The email timestamp will be used as the reference for determining if the return request was submitted in time. Please use our Contact Us page if you discover an issue with your product upon receipt. If a refund is requested within the 7-day period, Kyberlight will refund the full amount for the product minus the shipping. Kyberlight will also pay to ship back the defective product by way of a pre-paid label (Kyberlight uses FedEx Ground to return shipments). If a customer has a product that is simply unwanted then and not defective then Kyberlight will not provide a shipping label and the customer will be responsible to ship back any unwanted items to receive a refund. If another shipping method is needed, then please send us a message using our Contact Us page.
If an issue is discovered after the 7-day period, then that issue falls under the 1-year warranty for the saber (see 1-year electronics warranty section below). If a refund is requested after the 7 days, then Kyberlight reserves the right to deny the refund or to work out a partial refund with the customer. Kyberlight will not refund the shipping on any items that are reported after the 7-day period. (In the case of a gift purchase that is defective and lies outside of the 7-day window, please contact Kyberlight using our Contact Us page to work it out.)
Lifetime Blade Warranty:
Kyberlight offers a lifetime warranty on all blade products (excluding the flat acrylic blades). The warranty can be activated at any time in the event that the blade or its tip break during combat or otherwise. To activate this warranty simply do the following:
1. The customer will please send us a message using our Contact Us Page, with an explanation, photo, or video of the broken saber, and the original order #.
1-Year Electronics Warranty:
Kyberlight offers a 1-year warranty on the electronics for either a free repair or a replacement, depending on the damage to the saber. Kyberlight will evaluate each case individually and determine whether we will issue a free repair or a replacement saber. The process is as follows:
- The customer will please send us a message using our Contact Us Page, with an explanation, photo, or video of the broken saber, and the original order #.
- Kyberlight will evaluate and ask for the customer to send in their saber or will issue a replacement. If a repair is activated, the customer will be responsible to pay for and ship the damaged saber back to Kyberlight. Kyberlight will pay to ship it back to you after the repair is completed. If Kyberlight determines that a replacement is the right approach, then the customer will pay the shipping for the new saber and dispose of the damaged product. If the customer is outside of the 1-year warranty and desires a repair, then the customer will pay $30 for the repair and ship back the saber hilt to Kyberlight.
- Kyberlight will send a replacement blade to the customer. The customer pays for the shipping of the new blade. This is done through PayPal. Kyberlight will send an invoice for the shipping.
- The customer disposes of the broken blade.
Warranty on Accessories:
There is no warranty on accessories. If an accessory is defective, please message us using our Contact Us page within 14 days of receipt to get it replaced. Kyberlight will pay the shipping on defective products reported within the 7-day period.