LIMITED TIME: Save 20% off when ordering this Combo and any Saber Pack together. Add both to your cart to automatically unlock this offer!*
(*Banner on Home page must indicate sale still ongoing.)
Ships in 3-5 Business Days*
*Please note that your whole order will ship once all items are available to ship. If your order includes any backordered items (items that are listed to ship at a future timeframe), your whole order will be shipped in timeframe of the item with the latest displayed timeframe.
If you would like more information about shipping and availability, please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist!
This is the way to impress your saber-loving friends. Check out the all new Vizsla Accessory Bundle/Dark Blade COMBO.
READ NOTICE BEFORE PURCHASE
What Comes with the Vizsla Combo:
- Acrylic Flat Blade
- Emitter Accessory
- Handguard Accessory
- Sleeve Accessory
- (Saber Hilt & Electronics Not Included)
- Hilt insert dowel is 1 inch in diameter and 2 inches in length
- Fits all Kyberlight hilts and most other hilt styles
- Acrylic Flat Blades are not combat capable and are not intended for dueling or combat of any kind
- Due to unique design elements, there is no warranty on this item
- Any abrupt change in direction or halting may compromise the blade just above the emitter. (At the Hilt Insert Dowel.) The customer acknowledges this design element and accepts responsibility for any breaks or fractures related to the element, regardless of circumstance or event.
- Includes Acrylic Flat Blade only (Hilt & Electronics sold separately)
The bundle looks nice but the way the way the decorative silver flair was cut, it slices into your hands so cannot use without gloves to protect your hands.
I love this set it makes the saber look so amazing if you want to cosplay as Din this is totally for you
Although I do wish the blade was rated for combat
Easy to put together and good to look at 1) issue however, the blade was scratched on the hilt upon receipt (not visible unlit but very visible when illuminated) whilst only a show blade it did detract somewhat overall Could repaint the entire blade (plasricote?) or as I did etch a starburst pattern along both side to incorporate scratch. Looks OK now but not totally synchronous / symmetrical both sides ( I'm no artist) also hand guard rattles due to loose fit. Overall quite happy good illumination, good weight, might have been nice to have a channel on the blade for the locking screw as is v easy to have thr blade skewed or offset
Love this set.
Have you considered frosting the top end of the blade plug to prevent accidentally shining the LED in peoples faces?