NOTICE - SHIPPING ESTIMATES:
Ships in 1-3 Business Days*
*Please note that your whole order will ship once all items are available to ship. If your order includes any backordered items (items that are listed to ship at a future timeframe), your whole order will be shipped in timeframe of the item with the latest displayed timeframe.
If you would like information about pricing for splitting your shipping, or if you have other questions about shipping and availability, please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist!
Each Kyberlight Acrylic Flat Blade—Belgian, Cutlass, Samurai, or Viking—offers you the ability to add a distinct, powerful persona to the look of your blade. Take your saber experience to the next level with the Kyberlight Acrylic Flat Blades!
READ NOTICE BELOW BEFORE PURCHASE
- Hilt insert dowel is 1 inch in diameter and 2 inches in length
- Fits all Kyberlight hilts and most other hilt styles
- Blade Length (Belgian): 30.5 inches long
- Blade Length (Cutlass): 30.25 inches long
- Blade Length (Samurai): 31 inches long
- Blade Length (Viking): 29.5 inches long
- Acrylic Flat Blades are not combat capable and are not intended for dueling or combat of any kind
- Due to unique design elements, there is no warranty on this item
- Any abrupt change in direction or halting may compromise the blade just above the emitter. (At the Hilt Insert Dowel.) The customer acknowledges this design element and accepts responsibility for any breaks or fractures related to the element, regardless of circumstance or event.
- Includes Acrylic Flat Blade only (Hilt & Electronics sold separately)
The notice says it all and one should pay close attention to it. These blades look extraordinary when mounted in the hilt. Thats all they are really good for. I had the Viking, I mounted it. gave a few swings just to see how it felt and that was all she wrote. It broke just where the notice says it will. Honestly, they really should just pull them until they can make a sturdier model. I bought the Dark Sabre for my wife's birthday and now all it does is sit out of fear of breaking a $50.00 blade. Again, they look great, they truly do but you should just put it in a stand for display. Kyberlight's other products are OUTSTANDING and I'll keep buying them.
Looks great and quality craftsmanship. I only have 2 negatives with them. 1st is the flat blade viking hilt insert is a little thick so its needing sanded down some to fit in but not a big deal, 2nd is the pictures of them look like the centers are black when its really all clear just pictured on a black background so looks black in center.